Friday, February 26, 2010

JB

Finally, JB.
We went to JB.Me n baby.
Had a coupla things that we did.
Ate mee pok (haha, finally i noe the name of the noodles)
den went to maybank (but it was close, cas it was the prophets birthday)
den went to gurudwara. den, we went to city square, the THEATER CLOSED!
WAH LAU
dammit...
opened @ 1830hrs. Haiz, den we went to eat ice cream. i bought
some body scrub and some mositurizer.
Den we bought almost 12DVDs. Woohooo. 5 his 8mine...
hehehe.
shiok.
Haha, funny, he was having headache earlier, but in the end, i had it, cb. so painful cas wen turning ard, then headache. then we went to woodies park, hung out thr, romantic abit...
i told him i m so proud that he is my bf, cas he understands me. give me good n bad view of situation, stands by me alot.
love him alot.
n he was surprised.
N a few days back i gave him a msg, saying that i m happy that u r part of my life.
I wish these moments never end, when u n me are together. I wish we are like this forever.
n dont copy n paste back. its my original piece. hmph. he loved it so much he saved in the his mob
so sweet right?
haha.
funny.
Cute sia.
Then he so happy that we are together.
Oh ya, he irritated me with who gonna marry u?
not me? u crazy ar?
Den i got upset. den he say i jokin only la
k i dun touch this topic. ok? haha.
i m scared wad he says is true.
he told me, b u still dun trust me ar?
i say i do but minds change ok?

No comments: