Monday, February 15, 2010

Vday

Valentine's day.
I met my bf. We went to causeway point to catch a movie, Valentine's day.
Roamed around abit.
And we went to eat @ siam kitchen. Wow, damn full sia.
Haha, den We watched the movie Valentine's day.
Movie was not that bad. But I just realised that my bf really listens to what i say,
even though he looks like he is not listening.
Unbelievable, he actually remembers what i tell him.
He knew what he should get me...
I've been saying constantly that I wanted a house cordless phone.
But den i didnt want to spend my money. Guess what that was what he got me.
I know its abit odd. But he knew what to get me.
OMgosh.I didnt expect that.
Damn, and i got him a perfume. how lame.
acutally i knew what to get him, I wanted to get him a LV wallet or a new cell fone N5800. But I dint have enough cash to get him one.
So I tot this time just make do with this.
I know he didnt like it.
But whilst watching the movie, i turned to him, n i felt like crying.(tears of joy)
He is the one. That one right moment. I knew it, that he is the one that i want to spend the rest of my life with. And I told him that. And he said, now only u realised ar?
I said no, its just that I just confirmed it. That u r the one!
The love of my life, and that I want to grow old with you.
He smiled, and kissed me.
this is how much I love him. I love him alot.
I dont want to lose him.
I love u B.
Thnxs for the tigger and the phone.
I will always love u,

No comments: