Saturday, March 6, 2010

No sms. No call

I really need to stop thinking of Ravi like a kid.
He is older than me. He knows what he needs to do.
He went Lan gaming last night. So I smsed him, to ask him if
he is home. Stupid goon never reply anything. I waited. Looked at my fone like
a psychotic gf. Did he msg? Did he call?, in my favourite pub?
WTF. My behaviour was totally unacceptable.
I need to disappear for a while.
I managed to get through him @ 3plus. He was sleeping.
Den in the mrng, he sent me the same smses I sent him.
Fuck la. I told him not to copy n paste my smses. I dont like.
He did it again.
Fine la. I switched off my fucking fone. I need to disappear. So that I won't be so fucking attached to him.
UNBELIEVABLE LA.
I couldnt dance until I knew he was home. After that I danced, and went home.
And he doesnt believe that I didnt drink for e past clubbing session. He calls me drunkard sia.
Wah lau.
Nevermind. Today is my day. He is not there. SMS. Call. IM. Or email. He is not in my life.
Not today. Then he will understand whats wrong with not smsing. And getting worried for no reason.

No comments: