Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hmm,
Went to Raffles with Baby.
Wah lau, so long we waited for his pass...3hrs plus.
Damm...
but we got romantic romantic. mushy mushy thr...
*giggles* I liked it... so nice...hold my hand, disturb me in public
got a huge grin on my face.
Ate @ Lil india, den he went to get his pants...n he wanted to kill the aunty for
ruinning the pants tht he asked her to sew exactly the same way as the previous pants.
Den, we went to gurudwara. cas he told his mom that we gg...n his mom said u guys better go, dun say wanna go then never go...not nice. So we went to dharm sabha... Felt so wifey n hubby...cas thr u can enter the gurudwara together, n no woman will say anything (firstly cas thr was no woman) haha.
Den we went to sim lim to get his lappy cooler, lolz... den i was tired ... cas tummy pain.
mmm... then he went to mustafa. i looked @ the shoes...heels. so wanted to get them, but once i rationalized... i think not. not finanacially, but just ... just didnt want it. didnt feel like those were the ones. He wanted to get them for me... but i told him not to. :-)
Haha...he kept on insisting to get it. but i didnt want. So we got his shaving stuff, den i wanted to drop him off @ woodies, but he said not to. so we hung out @ some block...
He asked me wht i dont like and what do i like bout him.
I like that he meets me every day off..
Nags at me rational stuff like (phone bills)
Doesnt nag @ shoppin stuff. like things are expensive n stuff like that.
tolerates my baby talk... LOL
What i hate: erm, not hate, but dont like, wen he doesnt sms...hmm, like working time...but i understand ar... but just dun like it.
maybe for one thing, he tells his mom that we go temple n wen we dont go, i feel bad.
that needs to stop. erm, yeah, fink thats about it.
lolz...

No comments: