Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why do I feel so lousy?
Especially every Sunday.
I want you to spend some time with me.
Is it so difficult?
Why do I cry when I miss you?
Bus? You put me in a bus when I was high!
I thought u were going to send me home.
Was it so difficult to tell me you go home with your friends, ONE MORE TIME?
At least I felt safe with my friends.
I m not comparing. I m fucking not comparing.
I just want to spend some time with you.
I don't expect you to report to me.
Thank for pushing me away.
All the more you do that, all the more, I think it's best we leave each other.
It will save you the pressure of being so useless. I am always complaining that you never spend time with me. You will feel at ease. No more complaining.
I am not a nice girl anymore.
Nen tries to save this alot. But I don't want to cry every weekend like this, for you.
Fuck. Nen says you guys are a nice couple, it's just time is a problem.
Nen supports you so much. But you go disappoint her.
Whats my importance in your life?

No comments: