Saturday, April 7, 2012

Frustration

It just started. I cannot control my anger. Maybe it's PMS-y. But seriously...come on....

Why can't you just allow one little thing? I used to spend every single day on eating outside, taking cabs, hanging out with friends, going for movies. But now, I do none of that. But apparently, it ain't good enough. I need to seriously do something in saving my money even better. Oh wait, I cannot have my own life. I need to be cooped up at home like a little goodie two shoes, who will stay at home, cook and make nice dinner for everyone.

OH COME ON! Seriously, give me some credit, will ya!? I set aside money to bring friends around. I set aside my own parents needs to bring them on something that I bring other people on. I set aside so much. FOR WHAT!!!! FOR WHOM! For other's to judge that I cannot do anything for myself. I can't save. I can't take care of my family. You know what, SHOVE THAT THOUGHT UP YOUR DAMN ASS! I don't care about your thoughts not now, not ever. Seriously, no sense of appreciation at all.

Dated: 8/4/12 @ 1:23am

No comments: