Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shows u everything. And then leaves u to be.

Why does such a thing happen?
i feel like I am damn useless.
Why does a guy show you everything that he can do, and
after a few months he can't?
He's not into me anymore. If thats the case, Fucking tell me.
Dont just i cant make it. Cant call frequently. When u ask me to call you, msg you. say its ok. I get it. I will sms you later. When I sms stuff, you don't msg me. I m like wasting my smses on you.
I feel useless at this point. Cas I m back @ school asking for abit of attention from her guy.
And he says he cant make it, when i told him i cant meet him tomz.
Why show me everything, jusst to deprive me?
Why? U make me like a joke. Seriously?
I am not paranoid. I just evaluated everything. If he thinks I am, then he can leave me. And make things better for the both of us. I am not understanding anymore.
Daily meets to every other day. to wkly. Now guess what. fortnight meets.
I want to be loved and treated the same way I was. Not like I m his friend.

No comments: